Complete Omnivore Training
Secured, Password Protected USB Drive - No Windows Administration Rights Required.
Omnivore is a secure, password protected 32GB USB thumb drive that contains specialized digital video & image capture software that runs directly from the drive so there are no administrative rights required to operate it. With Omnivore you can easily capture digital video and images into uncompressed formats directly from the system that recorded the media. With each capture, Omnivore generates a complete, easy-to-read capture report, which documents your work.
Learn the following:
- How to Launch Omnivore
- Understanding the Omnivore Interface
- Session Information Tab: Adding and Selecting Users
- Output Settings Tab and Unlocking the Secured Partition
- Date/Time Sync Tab: Derive the Offset and Time Conversion Tool
- Video Settings Tab - Image & Video Capture Modes - Video Capture Optimization - Preview Viewer.
- Omnivore Viewer - OMV Viewer/Exporter.
- Utilities Tab - Capture Report, Overview Video, Users Guide
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Webinar System Requirements
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
For Macintosh®-based Webinar attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Live Online Training – Wednesday Oct. 5th 10AM EDT or 2PM EDT
Register for Oct. 5th 10 AM EDT Training – https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/955809753
Register for Oct. 5th 2 PM EDT Training – https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/121871409