From patrol officers to senior Agents & Analysts, Administrative Assistants through Executives & Legislators, I have built a career around making complex technical issues easier to understand.
Go Beyond the PLAY button™
- Digital Video Evidence Recovery
- Digital Video Workflow & Processing
- Image Enhancement
- Video/Image Comparative Analysis
- Interactive Charts & Presentations
Digital video files can use a plethora of frameworks, codecs, file formats and software. Even standard video file formats created by professional grade equipment can appear differently, on the very same computer system, when played back via different software.
Are you seeing every frame? Has it been edited? Is it playing back at the proper speed? Are the colors correct? Why are there gaps in the video? How come I can only see the time stamp in some players, on some computers, but not all the time? What about the aspect ratio (width x height), is it correct? Can you explain why? I can.
I have been helping courts understand the true meaning of Digital & Multimedia Evidence for over 20 years. If it's DME and it's going to court, you need to Go Beyond the PLAY Button™
Example Course Titles & Lectures
A few titles from DME courses & lectures I've facilitated:
- Multimedia Fundamentals - Frameworks, Formats & Codecs
- Understanding the AVI File Format
- LEVA Level 2: Digital Multimedia Evidence Processing
- Seizing Digital Evidence: What You Need To Know
- Introduction to Mobile Device Forensics
- Creating Effective DME Charts & Presentations