DME Resources may occassionally be unavailable over the next two weeks, as I implement significant upgrades to support our new(!) annual scholarship.
We will be making DFIR & Forensic Multimedia Evidence Training more accessible & attainable for BOTH the public & private sectors. We will also...
- seek to eliminate vendor bias in Forensic Video Analysis training.
- agressively pursue accreditation for any/all certification programs related to DME.
- set out to pay for one (1) 4-year BS or 2-year MS full ride per year to leading institutions in the field, such as Marshall University.
- seek to grow the scholarship in such a manner that is beneficial to ALL, not just the few.
- pursue corporate & government sponsorship agressively, however, we will never "sell out".
- release a detailed financial report annually, even if NOT required by law for our anticipated non-profit status.
And more, of course, but hey, I prefer you don't believe me. That's how I've accomplished several impossible things in the past; I love the look on people's faces when they see I don't blow that kind of smoke.
You'll see. Thank you to everyone for their patience, participation & support. Let's make it a great year my friends!