"I feel so lucky to get to be the person to thank you..., on behalf of a world of people seeking free knowledge." - Wikipedia Executive Director
Members helping members. Let's do this!
I donated to Wikipedia again today as they're in the middle of another fundraiser. They're an independent, ad-Free non-profit. No sleezy marketing, covert data collection, persuasive technologies to get or keep you, etc. Very similar to what I've always tried to do with my websites and resources online.
I provide a FREE, secure community for DME Professionals around the world to network and share information without ads or any other solely profit driven strategies; however, I do have expenses related to providing free resources online, which is why I finally had to move to a subscription model for a couple of the features. Donations didn't work, and ads are invasive nonsense.
FREE Features Updated
If you haven't logged into your DME Resources account in awhile, checkout some of the updates & features that our FREE verified members have access to:
- Updated member profile pages (shown in thumbnail to the right)
- Photos/Videos tab for uploading or linking to photos, videos, audio & documents. Create albums and manage & share them all from your profile.
- Access to our Community Forums with hundreds of threads on DME & DCCTV issues, including file attachments with players/viewers and other resources.
- Updated Privacy Controls & Connections/Friends capability
- Updated Private Messaging (PM) with other verified members and more!
We're working together to share DME & DCCTV resources, solving problems and expediting investigations...thousands of them!
Join the conversation(s) today, and Thank You to our Pro Upgrade subscribers for helping me help so many!