How do I generate an invoice (a.k.a. Payment Slip)?
If you'd like to submit an invoice for offline payment processing, you can easily do so with just few clicks. Here's how:
- Log-in & visit your profile (Control Panel > View My Profile)
- Click on the Subscription Tab. There you will see your current subscription status, expiration date for upgraded subscriptions, and payment history.
- If you are eligible to upgrade (i.e. have never upgraded or upgrade expired), click the Upgrade button shown near the bottom.
- If your Pro-Upgrade subscription is current & you're within the last 90 days of your subscription, you'll see a Renew button instead.
- On the following page you're presented with your billing address information & payment options.
- If you need to update your billing address, click "Click here to modify invoicing address" (as shown in the image below).
- Select a Payment Method
- Pay one time via credit card or PayPal using the Buy Now button.
- Setup a PayPal payment subscription via the Subscribe button. This allows you to manage the subscription payment via PayPal, and it will automatically update your account here annually until canceled via PayPal.
- Click Pay by Check to generate an invoice (a.k.a Payment Slip).
After selecting Pay by Check you're shown the amount due, remit-to & tax information, and provided a link to display a payment slip for printing (as shown below).
Finally, click the link above to confirm, then print the invoice/payment slip and remit as noted.